- Participation in the development of hardware and software modules of "Die Bonder" equipment for the semiconductor industry (analysis, modelling, calculation, measurement, qualification)
- Definition of hardware and software requirements for an interdisciplinary development team (mechanics, electronics, software, motion control)
- Conduct and analyze experiments in order to identify suitable system parameters and machine production sequences
- Optimization of the Die Bonder system with the focus on accuracy, stability and productivity
- Development of "Die Bonding" process technologies according to current or future customer requirements (analysis, modelling, calculation, measurement)
- Minimal 5 years experience
- Technical education (bachelor or master degree) from University. Ideally microsystem technology, mechanical, electrical or mechatronic.
- Work experience in semiconductor or mechanical/electrical engineering or in a related field is advantageous
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693