- Performs batch / unit or ancillary operations safely and efficiently following standard operating procedures and as necessary. Takes inprocess samples and carries out checks using analytical instruments.
- Carries out routine mechanical and lubrication checks and where required, carries out early maintenance and repair using hand tools.
- Performs materials handling and movement using hand-pallet trucks, forklift or other material handling equipment.
- Ensures that batch and operating log sheets are correctly recorded and complied.
- Inspects and maintains house-keeping of his assigned area for clean and safe working conditions as well as ensuring that personal protection equipment, safety and fire-fighting equipment are maintained ready for use.
- Carries out firefighting / first-aid duties as assigned and trained.
- Nitec/ Higher Nitec / Diploma certificate in related field.
- Familiar with good manufacturing practices and safety procedures.
- Good knowledge in maintenance and operating principles of production.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693