- To support design team by providing constructability and trade specific best practices during the detail engineering phase.
- To liaise with engineers and plan for daily and weekly construction activities and apply appropriate safety certificates from relevant departments for contractors to work.
- To provide constant supervision of all construction activities related to project engineering works, ensuring good contractor’s safety behaviour, quality of work and work on schedule.
- To assist engineers to co-ordinate and carry out installation and commissioning checks (IC / CC) as part of handover requirements; and to co-ordinate and support installation qualification and operational qualification (IQ /OQ) activities in accordance with validation requirements.
- To perform routine inspection and conduct all necessary tests with contractors; complete all test records and maintain them for validation and handover.
- To conduct punch-listing inspection with contractors and ensure prompt work completion by contractors for handover to the owners.
- At least a NTC2 or ITC in an engineering discipline from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in the process chemical / pharmaceutical industry as a construction supervisor.
- Good basic knowledge of cGMP, GEP, EHS Guidelines.
- Good knowledge of Company’s SOP, GSOP and engineering standards.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693