- Global Pharma MNC
- Work location: Boon Lay
- Company Transport Pick up available
- 1-year contract subjected to renewal
- To review engineering design with respect to constructability.
- To plan, supervise and manage the construction works of assigned site engineering projects and validation activities within the civil, mechanical, electrical, instrument and control engineering disciplines in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- To ensure construction is in compliance with quality, environmental, health, safety and sustainability policies and procedures while meeting project schedule
- To support design team by providing constructability and trade specific best practices during the detail engineering phase
- To provide constant supervision of all construction activities related to project engineering works, ensuring good contractor’s safety behaviour, quality of work and work on schedule
- Nitec-2 or Diploma in mechanical and structural engineering discipline from a recognized institution
- At least 8 years construction supervision experience preferably large-scale building/industrial construction projects covering M&E and civil structural aspect
- Willing to work on weekend in the project site
- Candidates who are immediate starter or short notice period are highly preferred
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491