✓ Company : Chemical Manufacturing industry
✓ Location : West
✓ Company transport : Transport provided from selected pick up points
- Responsible to full end to end employee life cycle from recruitment, onboarding, development till offboarding.
- Assist in providing HR guidance and support to internal stakeholders in terms of performance, disciplinary and HR processes and systems
- Provide HR administration support such as training & development, work pass applications and renewals, HRIS records
- Responsible for employment administration and reporting matters
- Liaise with payroll vendor on pay matters
- Lead, support and execute internship programme with local institutions
- Ensure all training, payroll and filing records are in place
- Submit monthly reporting e.g. recruitment, headcount etc
- Support HR initiatives and projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / HRM or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience as HR generalist including payroll function.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and Microsoft office especially excel
- Strong knowledge and understanding in local regulations relating to HR and Payroll
- Team player, independent, positive and pro-active attitude towards work.
- Meticulous and analytical
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17438
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609