On behalf of our Client who is a multi-international company in the Pharmaceutical industry, we are sourcing for a Data Engineer to join their growing team of data analytics team to expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
- Perform Extract, Transform, Loading (ETL) from AspenTech, Oracle, flat files to MSSQL
- Create working documentation from on-job-training (OJT) incorporating updates, upgrades, patches and migratory features on-going
- Ability to work quickly with keen eye for moving targets and adaptable personality through odd-hours working US/UK time
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
- At least 5 years of DBA experience in SQL Server 2014 and above
- Experienced in Database compression, partitioning, indexing, SSIS, SSAS
- Experienced in Windows Operating Systems, Windows shell programming
- Experienced using Linux tools (sed, awk, grep, xargs, etc)
- Sharp eye with meticulous persona to troubleshoot, pinpoint issues and follow through to resolution and/or reconciliation
- Broad-spectrum technical disposition with background in technical development
- Good documentation skills (illustrations, diagramming, technical writing, good grammer, technical vocabulary)
Additional Job Information
- Singaporeans Preferred
- 12-months Contract Employment (renewable)
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673