- A well-established Chemical Manufacturing Firm.
- Responsible to full end to end employee life cycle from Recruitment, on-boarding, development till off-boarding.
- Assist in providing HR guidance and support to internal stakeholders in terms of performance, disciplinary and HR processes and systems.
- Provide HR administration support to COE functions e.g. training & development, work pass applications and renewals, HRIS records.
- Responsible for employment administration and reporting matters (including Work Pass applications and renewals, leave records, Government claims, i.e. Reservist/Childcare leave claims, IR21).
- Liaise with payroll vendor on pay matters.
- Lead, support and execute internship programme with local institutions.
- Ensure all training, payroll and filing records are in place.
- Submit monthly reporting e.g. recruitment, headcount, etc.
- Support HR initiatives and projects.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties such as filing, etc. as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as HR Generalist including Payroll function; from Chemical or Manufacturing industry.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- Strong knowledge and understanding in local regulations relating to HR and Payroll.
- Team player, independent, positive and pro-active attitude towards work.
- Meticulous and possess good analytical skills.
- Six (6) Months' Contract.
- Working Location: West (Transport pick-ups are provided from/to Pioneer & Lakeside MRT).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17418.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374