- Providing 3rd line support for the timely resolution of incidents and problems;
- Routing and Switching – all network technology used to connect services from regional data-centres to any connected endpoint;
- Firewall/DMZ/Internet technologies and devices;
- Assist in support of voice/video/web conferencing systems and integration into other user applications;
- Executing regular maintenance and monitoring tasks;
- Maintaining and optimising applications and infrastructure;
- Bringing new releases into production;
- Being recognised as subject matter experts in the technologies supported by the team.
- Degree in Engineering or Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years IT experiences, with at least 3 years’ experiences in Tier 3 network support.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment, with ITIL Foundation certification;
- Minimum Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), preferably Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) – Routing and Switching, Voice or Security;
- Palo Alto Accredited configuration engineer (ACE);
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA).
- Interested candidate (s) must be open to be on shift or standby support when required.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17443
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239