- Healthcare Engineering System Integrator for Various Govt Projects
- Work location: West;
- Willing to travel to project Sites
- Class 3 Driving License is a MUST
This role is supporting both the Project Sales and Project Engineering teams to achieve the agreed targets for all related projects; Provide application and sales support for relevant portfolio in pre and post sales stages including tenders and offer preparation.
- Manage Tenders and Quotations:
- Involve in Project Sales & Quality Process in accordance with company values
- Provide offer relating to portfolio tenders and quotations based on specifications
- Prepare 3D tool drawings and order files
- Bid leader for tenders
- Take care of costing sheet with Project team
- Create and maintain centralized data and record management system
- Take care of sales enquiries pertaining to assigned products
- Follow up with cross departments (Project and Service) for related data
- Control the budget for the sales function to ensure that all financial targets are met and
- necessary financial controls are in place to comply with company requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company’s maximum sales potential is realized
- Product clarification, 3rd party product enquiries, prepare documents required for
- Manage the overall Project Sales Funnel (Opportunities)
- Align closely with other functions (Operations, Finance, Service etc) to ensure optimized workflows and customer service strategy which results in customer satisfaction and meets
- Guarantee and improve the brand equity and brand image
- Maintain information about market trends and competitor intelligence for all products,
- market segments and customer areas.
- Translate market trends into actions in alignment with the overall strategy
- Participate in exhibitions, congresses and ensure opinion leader management /communication
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Nursing.
- At least 5 years’ relevant application/sales support experience in engineering projects especially in healthcare.
- Candidates with experience in hospital upgrading work in ICU or OT are highly preferred
- Willing to travel to project sites; Class 3 driving license is a MUST.
- Candidates with their own transport will be given an allowance.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17445
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491