Our client is one of the main marine chemical manufacturers in Asia. Currently, they are seeking a well experienced, sales-driven and aggressive individual to join them as "Regional Sales Manager (Marine)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- To market and offer the company’s suite of chemicals range of products & services.
- Take lead in new sales development and account management of the assigned corporate customers.
- To be accountable to grow the revenue through prospecting new pipeline opportunities.
- To positively and proactively manage the customer relationship through regular contact and review meetings.
- Ensure the customer service delivery is met in accordance to the agreed service level agreement.
- To prepare sales quotations to meet customer enquiries.
- To prepare and attend customer review meetings.
- To follow through on customer account receivables.
- Attend to all sales enquiries as assigned.
- To actively develop sales leads with an aim to qualify, probe, target and convert to closure.
- Ability to meet individual KPIs as agreed with the management.
- To be contactable 24/7 for urgent matters.
- To support the management for any other tasks as assigned
- Diploma or Degree.
- Min 2 years of Marine sales related experience.
- Product focus for this role will include : water treatment chemicals for Boiler & Cooling system, cleaning & maintenance chemicals, test kits and marine gases & refrigerants.
- Good contacts/relationship with marine superintendents & captains from shipping line & ship management companies.
- A genuine commitment to delivering service excellence.
- Positive personality with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in handling of corporate customer account management is a plus.
- Resourceful and an ability to work independently.
- Can do attitude, proactive and think out-of-the-box.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English language.
- Good computer skills in MS Office.
- Able to travel overseas for client meetings & visit.
- Flexible working hours to cater to overseas customers in different time zone.
To apply, please vist : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17448. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055