- Global MNC Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturer
- Work location: West
- Handling key customer in sense of complaint handling / escalations for all provided platforms.
- Act as company’s coordinator and ensure issue resolution all over the sites.
- Participate customer audits and customer improvement programs
- Participating in customer quality calls and Task force meeting.
- Close collaboration with the field service, product line & technical support to drive improvement activities and process issue resolution / closure.
- Handling Product Quality circles
- Participation in steering committee meetings for related platform
- Strong interaction with production facility
- Preparation of after sales data and KPI monitoring and reporting
- Lead all project related documentation and ensure communication (8D-Report, action plans and follow up).
- Participating in design review (or to trigger) for sustaining or new developments.
- Being integrative part to be consulted for new customer specific developments.
- Key member of customer specific transfer of new developments to operation sites and ensure readiness and output meets customer expectation (Spec fulfilment)
- In addition to the customer-specific focus, also the support of a further platform at the Singapore location with a focus on complaints handling, Sustaining / Product Quality Circle.
- Training tasks with regard to Q-methods internally and "externallypresentation of new results
- Project management process
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics / Machining related with 5 years working experience in similar industry.
- Quality engineering experience in a mechatronic background for at least 5 years
- Experience as PJM or knowledge in project management skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Target-oriented approach in the solution process, but also recording of problem areas for the sustainable solution of weak points.
- Stubbornness and willingness to compromise in the solution process, both internally and towards customers.
- Excellent understanding of reliability theories & methods (DFMEA, SPC, 8Ds…) and semiconductor manufacturing processes,
- Experienced in quality methods, data analysis and continuous improvement
- High degree of independence in terms of work and communication with customers
- Flexibility and practice-oriented proceeding, reacting on rapid moving situations and taking appropriate initiatives
- Willingness to visit production sites /supplier
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17452
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com