- Global MNC Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturer
- Work location: West
- To create concepts for mechatronic systems (sub assemblies, assemblies) according to the required specification
- To design “Product Related” parts and pick-up tools
- To do feasibility studies, to provide effort and product cost estimation and risk indication to fulfill the specification
- Abide design to cost principles in any aspects
- Create 3D modules and BOM´s incl. 2D drawings following the BESI standards.
- Mind safety and international machine product standards.
- Initiate engineering change request and implement design changes.
- Project coordination and time management for responsible topics
- Work closely with other disciplines to meet project objectives; especially for CSR (customer specific requests) together with product marketing (PM).
- To write and present technical reports to internal and end customers to communicate design related issues and countermeasures when necessary.
- To support technical inquiries from operations and the Technical Support
- Degree of mechanical / mechatronics engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years or equivalent of relevant experience in automation / equipment industries
- Significant practical experience in mechanical design, construction and testing with a solid understanding of functional relationship of individual components and electromechanical systems.
- Good knowledge of mechanical parts evaluation and qualification
- Knowledge of structural dynamics/modal analysis is a plus
- Strong analytical problem- solving skills and proficiency in CAD software and finite element tools such as Creo, Solid Edge, Mechanica / Ansys, etc..
- Working experience with equipment architecture design and system integration
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Self starter, self organized
- Customer and service oriented
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17454
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491