- Handling key customer in relation to complaint handling / escalations for all provided platforms.
- Act as main coordinator and ensure issue resolution all over the sites.
- Participate in customer audits and customer improvement programs
- Close collaboration with the field service, product line & technical support to drive improvement activities and process issue resolution / closure.
- Handling Product Quality circles
- Participation in steering committee meetings for related platform
- Strong interaction with production facility
- Preparation of after sales data and KPI monitoring and reporting
- Lead all project related documentation and ensure communication (8D-Report, action plans and follow up).
- Participating in design review (or to trigger) for sustaining or new developments.
- Act as focal point for consultation relating to new customer specific developments.
- Key member of customer specific transfer of new developments to operation sites and ensure readiness and output meets customer expectation (Spec fulfilment)
- In addition to the customer-specific focus, also support Singapore location with a focus on complaints handling, Sustaining / Product Quality Circle.
- Training tasks with regard to Q-methods internally and "externally".
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics / Machining related with 5 years working experience in similar industry.
- Target-oriented approach in the solution process, but also recording of problem areas for the sustainable solution of weak points.
- Quality engineering experience in a mechatronic background for at least 5 years
- Experience as PJM or knowledge in project management skills.
- Experience in quality methods, data analysis and continuous improvement methods.
- Strong customer oriented mindset with focus on quality issues.
- Occasional travelling required to visit production sites or suppliers.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949