Technical Product Management
- Scouts and reports new product ideas and innovation with the goal to enhance the product and service portfolio
- Provides support for DLA model introduction (launching, demo, Semi shows)
- Conducts feasibility studies and sample bonding
- Taking up and clarifying technical inquiries from the customer
- Engages in R&D projects during product definition / requirement engineering, In-house and customer testing
- Collaborate with R&D and Product Quality in defining new features and CIP requirements; both software and hardware
- Participation in the development of new or the extension of existing hardware and software modules according to current or future customer requirements (analysis, modelling, calculation, measurement, qualification)
- Carry out internal acceptance test of new features and CIP developed by R&D
- Builds-up strong technical know-how on product / problem solving via structured knowledge transfer between the Product Line, the R&D team and the different regional support centers
- Defines SW requirements (JIRA) for new modules and features (Requirement Engineering)
- First contact for Key Account Manager (sometimes directly by customers) on CIP & sustaining clarification of current products and other technical enquiries
Pre- & After Sales Support
- Conducts evaluations, benchmarks and demos
- Support Sales and Key Account Manager during Pre-Sales activities
- Establishes good customer relationship on technical level with all key accounts assigned
- Provides Technical Info and Updates to Key Account Manager and Sales
- Coordinates and provides technical solutions / problems solving on customer issues in collaboration with Tech Support Engineer in Asia
- Investigates issues at customer site and supports Engineering team (Software & Hardware) for fast and short time to solution
- Understand and gather technical details of quality issues for Product Quality engineer to analyze
- Implement technical and quality issues solution on site
- Support Key Account Manager and Product Quality Engineer by participating in meetings with customers; explaining the technical sides of root causes, issues and solutions
- Support Key Account Manager and Product Quality Engineer by attending to urgent escalation meetings on site and off site
Know How Transfer
- Troubleshoots and maintains demo equipment if necessary
- Planning and execution of training’s towards customers and FSE.
- Supports Documentation and Manual writing activities
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a complex technical environment, 3 years in Product Support environment with customer engagement
- Experience within semiconductor equipment backend industry.
- High readiness for assignments overseas.
- Excellent experience in customer engagement and management.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949