• Ensure the uninterrupted flow of production by obtaining and ensuring delivery of acceptable quality of goods and services, at the right price and time
• Ensure that all relevant Quality Assurance Procedures are adhered to at all times
• Sourcing for suppliers and sending of enquiries RFQ to suppliers
• Conduct tender exercise for specific products and services where required
• Evaluate quotations received, negotiate for best pricing and terms
• Prepare Bid Analysis, recommend award of orders and obtain relevant approvals
• Issuance of POs and ensure the purchase at the right quantity, quality, price and deliver to the right place, people and time
• Develop, evaluate, recommend, conduct and implement productivity improvement initiatives
• Responsible and committed to perform and complete tasks and jobs assigned by managers/ supervisors or as required by the job, to ensure good results and outcome
• Establish and maintain good working relations with both internal and external customers, suppliers and contractors in order to enhance the Company’s image and reputation
• Diploma or Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Offshore & Marine, Civil, Industrial or equivalent
• 3 - 4 years relevant experience with bulk material purchase (steel plates/profiles and piping material)
• Ability to communicate proficiently with international customers & suppliers
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693