- To create concepts for mechatronic systems (sub-assemblies, assemblies) according to the required specification
- To design “Product Related” parts and pick-up tools
- To do feasibility studies, to provide effort and product cost estimation and risk indication to fulfill the specification
- Abide design to cost principles in any aspects
- Create 3D modules and BOM´s incl. 2D drawings following the company’s standards.
- Mind safety and international machine product standards.
- Initiate engineering change request and implement design changes.
- Project coordination and time management for responsible topics
- Work closely with other disciplines to meet project objectives; especially for CSR (customer specific requests) together with product marketing (PM).
- Minimum 3-5 years or equivalent of relevant experience in automation / equipment industries
- Significant practical experience in mechanical design, construction and testing with a solid understanding of functional relationship of individual components and electromechanical systems.
- Good knowledge of mechanical parts evaluation and qualification
- Knowledge of structural dynamics/modal analysis is a plus
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693