- Timing analysis of software sequences for reaction time optimization.
- Prepare test plans and procedure based on specification.
- Prepare analysis concepts and document all measurements and results
- Confer with software engineers and others regarding test procedures and results to resolve problems.
- Create bug reports and follow through to closure.
- Analyze technical requirements/problems and propose corrective actions/solution.
- Provide technical support for the field and customer site.
- Participate in software feature design review, prepare and publish test reports for major software releases.
- Design and implement automated tests using scripting languages and other tools used in automated test environment
- Diploma or Bachelor degree of Automation Engineering or Mechatronics
- Knowledge of controlling and programming of mechanical system
- Experience in software testing and troubleshooting is a must
- Experience in documentation
- Good communication skills in global environment
- Experience in project management is an added advantage
- Knowledge of semiconductor industry
- Teamwork, flexibility. Self-initiative and ability to work independently
- Good Knowledge of English
- Flexibility to travel (10 ~ 20%)
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17467
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115