- Handling key customer in sense of complaint handling / escalations for all provided platforms.
- Act as the company’s coordinator and ensure issue resolution all over the sites.
- Participate customer audits and customer improvement programs
- Participating in customer quality calls and Task force meeting.
- Close collaboration with the field service, product line & technical support to drive improvement activities and process issue resolution / closure.
- Handling Product Quality circles
- Participation in steering committee meetings for related platform
- Strong interaction with production facility
- Preparation of after sales data and KPI monitoring and reporting
- Lead all project related documentation and ensure communication (8D-Report, action plans and follow up).
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics / Machining related with 5 years working experience in similar industry.
- Quality engineering experience in a mechatronic background for at least 5 years
- Experience as PJM or knowledge in project management skills.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693