- Handling key customers’ complaints / escalations
- Customer Quality Assurance Rep in ensuring all problem issues resolved, within scope, timeline and satisfaction levels
- Participates in customer audits and customer improvement programs
- Participates in customer quality calls and Task force meeting.
- Close collaboration with the field service, product line & technical support to drive improvement activities and process issue resolution / closure.
- Strong interaction with production facility
- Preparation of after sales data and KPI monitoring and reporting
- Leads all project related documentation and ensure closed-loop communication every time (8D-Report, action plans and follow up).
- Participating in design review for sustaining or new developments.
- Key member of customer specific transfer of new developments to operation sites and ensure readiness and output meets customer expectations
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics / Machining related with 5 years working experience in similar industry (Quality engineering experience in a mechatronic-based background)
- Experience in project management.
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent understanding of reliability theories & methods (E.g. DFMEA, SPC, 8D) and semiconductor manufacturing processes,
- Experienced in quality methods, data analysis and continuous improvement.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671