- Building, deploying and managing our software code base using tools and processes
- Building and setting up development tools, infrastructure and processes
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Providing direct operational support to the Singapore team, helping with builds, deployments and tool support working in conjunction with the DevOps team in the US and following the same practices.
- Improving automation in support of the broader organization
- Working in a global environment across functions, cultures and time zones as part of a global project team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in a Software Development environment.
- Experience in TeamCity (CI/CD), Gogs (Git source control), Nexus (artifact repository), Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Crucible) for project management, collaboration and code review. Maven, Gradle for building software.
- Experience in system administration in Linux and Windows is needed.
- Familiarity with VSphere, Azure or AWS administration is highly desirable.
- Have a solid understanding of software development practices and lifecycle.
- Experience and competency with structured or scripting language(s) is needed. Familiarity with Ansible, Salt or Chef would be good.
- Proven track record of delivering products to customers.
- Innovative, creative, flexible, and self-driven.
- Excellent skills in problem solving and communication.
- Ability to work across multiple time zones (e.g. USA and Europe).
- Able to travel internationally with short notice.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17477
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115