- To create concepts for mechatronic systems (sub-assemblies, assemblies) according to the required specification
- To design parts and pick-up tools
- To do feasibility studies, to provide effort and product cost estimation and risk indication to fulfill the specification
- Abide design to cost principles in any aspects
- Create 3D modules and BOM´s incl. 2D drawings.
- Initiate engineering change request and implement design changes.
- Project coordination and time management for responsible topics
- Work closely with other disciplines to meet project objectives
- To write and present technical reports to internal and end customers to communicate design related issues and countermeasures when necessary.
- Degree of mechanical / mechatronics engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years or equivalent of relevant experience in automation / equipment industries
- Strong Mechanical Design Engineering background with a solid understanding of functional relationship of individual components and electromechanical systems.
- Good knowledge of mechanical parts evaluation and qualification
- Knowledge of structural dynamics/modal analysis is a plus
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and proficiency in CAD software and finite element tools such as Creo, Solid Edge, Ansys, etc..
- Working experience with equipment architecture design and system integration
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671