- Scouts and reports new product ideas and innovation with the goal to enhance the product and service portfolio
- Provides support for DLA model introduction (launching, demo, Semi shows)
- Conducts feasibility studies and sample bonding
- Taking up and clarifying technical inquiries from the customer
- Engages in R&D projects during product definition / requirement engineering, In-house and customer testing
- Collaborate with R&D and Product Quality in defining new features and CIP requirements; both software and hardware
- Participation in the development of new or the extension of existing hardware and software modules according to current or future customer requirements (analysis, modelling, calculation, measurement, qualification)
- Diploma or degree in Mechanical- Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering
Minimum 5 years of experience in a complex technical environment, 3 years in Product Support environment with customer engagement
- Experience within semiconductor equipment backend industry
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693