- Incremental development of software modules
- Analyse customer issues and implement solutions within the existing machine application
- Investigate and implement engineering change requests
- Testing of new releases by unit testing, simulating processes and on actual equipment
- Work with version control tools and issue tracking tool for software release management
- Ensure fast response to customer issues
- Install & (beta) test new software release at customer site within Asia region
- BSc Degree in Automation/Computer science/Mechatronics Engineering
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in automation / equipment industries.
- Significant practical experience in software engineering and testing.
- Experience with agile software development processes, quality control and test driven development
- Proficiency in Microsoft .NET framework (C#, WCF, WPF) using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Knowledge of UML and state machines
- Very good English skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with version control in Mercurial / GIT is a pre
- Experience with PLC language ST (IEC 6-1131) is a pre
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17483
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115