- Solid work experience in IP networking infrastructure including VLAN, routing and NAT;
- Supports network infrastructure implementation including new network switches, Load-Balancers, firewalls;
- Implements and supports server virtualization infrastructure, using VMware technologies including vSphere 6, Site Recovery Manager.
- Performs and supports the full lifecycle infrastructure deployment (design, implementation, testing, integration and documentation) of the virtualization infrastructure, including testing of new hypervisors, Virtual Machine deployment, SAN storage provisioning, integration with SRM and EMC Networker;
- Performs Linux system (RHEL) implementation and troubleshooting including OS setup, account management, NFS, network configuration, patch management, application hosting and documentation;
- Supports mostly a Linux environment (RHEL) with a small handful of Windows systems mixed-in;
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering (or equivalent), with 5 to 8 years of relevant experiences towards network infrastructure.
- Experience in VMware and Citrix XenApps environment would be advantageous.
- CCNA / CCNP certified
- VCP certified recommended
- Knowledge of global complex IT/Network systems
- Experienced in in IT solutions provider environment
- Ability to work with International teams and customers
- This is a 12 months contract,renewable
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17484
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239