► Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour 8.30am – 6pm (Mon – Fri)
► Working Location: Tuas Crescent
► Maternity Cover Contract – Jan 2021 – May 2021
- Full spectrum of HR function including recruitment, training, performance management, employee relations and compensation and benefits.
- Recruitment and Selection.
- Assist in review and implementation of HR policies and practices.
- Compensation & Benefits – recommendation, implementation and administration
- Administrate payroll.
- Conduct training needs analysis and develop training plan, administer training activities and manage training records.
- Manage employee welfare matters including safety, insurance programs etc.
- Plan and implement HR projects.
- Maintain accurate HR database and up-to-date employee records.
- Handle work pass application for employees.
- Maintenance of P-Files.
- Generate and maintain monthly HR Reports and participate in audits as and when required.
- Participate as a member in the safety committee.
- Compile periodic management/statistical/ trend reports.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Participate in ad-hoc HR related initiatives and projects.
- Administrative Duties
- Additional duties & responsibilities as assigned by Manager
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management with 4 years’ relevant working experience
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Familiar with Singapore Labour Law and key government rules and regulations.
- Experience in multinational manufacturing company is preferred
- Experience in Workday is preferred
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17486
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138