- Liaise with tax agent for yearly corporate tax returns
- Daily financial accounting, control, and regulatory monitoring.
- NOSTRO bank reconciliation and follow-up on outstanding payments to vendors and staff claims.
- Participating in finance-related projects and activities (new MAS 610 / Core System)
- MAS regulatory and head office reporting.
- Quarterly GST filing and compliance.
- Preparation of the branch’s financial statements
- Minimum 2 years' accounting and MAS regulatory reporting experience in financial industry. (MAS610, MAS649, MAS758, MAS755 etc.)
- Well verse in Microsoft Excel and Words.
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at Ujun.email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538