- A well-established Manufacturing Firm.
Responsible for the Full set of Accounts and daily activities of the department.
- Handle daily finance operations, which includes but not limited to General Ledger, General Journals, Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables.
- Periodic Financial closing and reporting. This includes reconciliations, intercompany confirmations, accounts schedules, uploading to Hyperion, analysis of financial results, monthly reports and reporting to local management and HQ.
- Forecasting and annual budget/planning, including analysis and upload to Hyperion.
- Support Management and staff in financial areas and work with cross-functional teams.
- Liaise with banks, Government agencies and auditors (internal and statutory) and Corporate office.
- Ensure compliance to Government, Statutory Boards, Corporate & Accounting policies (i.e. EDB, Statistics, JTC, IRAS, SG Customs), including but not limited to GST submission, Statutory Board Surveys.
- All duties that falls within the Finance & HR/Admin Dept and any assignment from management.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in Finance/Accounting, in a Manufacturing industry.
- Experience in Costing and Hyperion will be an advantage.
- Ability and willingness to perform Manual works.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Able to work independently and possesses strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Reports to Financial Controller.
- Working Location: Tuas South (Transport pick-ups is provided from/to Jurong East MRT).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17492.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374