- Assist in the development and review of the annual risk-based audit plan.
- Plan and perform end-to-end Financial, Compliance and Operational Audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems.
- Provide practical and value-added recommendations based on best practices to improve the internal financial control and operating environment.
- Prepare/review audit reports for submission to the management and the Audit Committee.
- Manage and guide the audit team members in the conduct of audit projects.
- Plan/manage external service providers to ensure audit work provides appropriate assurance and completeness in scope.
- Provide secretariat support to the Audit Committee.
- Perform investigation or any other ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Assist in administrative matters on daily operations.
- Degree in Accountancy or professional Accounting qualifications e.g. ACCA.
- Relevant certification such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)/Chartered Accountant (CA)/Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) or Certified Risk Management Assurance (CRMA).
- Minimum 8 years of Internal Audit experience, including at least 3 years of internal/external Audit experience from a CPA firm.
- Prior experience in or knowledge of Public sector entities will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge and understanding of internal controls, risk management and governance, auditing techniques and methodologies, as well as IT systems.
- A strong team player with good networking and project management skills.
- Possess strong analytical mind, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Self-motivated individual with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to use data analysis tool such as ACL, SQL and IDEA would be highly preferred.
- Reports to Head, Internal Audit.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17493.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374.