The responsibility of the Assistant Controller is to provide support to the management team (local and overseas) and ensure compliance with company and statutory policies and requirements. He/she should continuously review the current financial control system and processes and improve the efficiency of the same where appropriate.
- Provide leadership in managing finance team and work closely with U.S office.
- Support Management and staff in financial areas and work with cross-functional teams.
- Forecasting and annual budget/planning, including analysis and upload to Hyperion.
- Manage daily finance operations, which includes but not limited to General Ledger, General Journals, Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables.
- Preparation of periodic (monthly/quarterly/annual) financial reports and analysis for management reporting and statutory purposes.
- This includes reconciliations, intercompany confirmations, accounts schedules, uploading to Hyperion, analysis of financial results (cost variance analysis).
- Fixed assets, cash flow and working capital management.
- Ensure compliance and liaise with Government & Statutory Board requirements, auditors, SOX and Corporate & Accounting policies.
- All duties within the Finance & HR/Admin function and any assignment from management.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- 5 years experience in a supervisory role in manufacturing environment
- Familiar with US and Singapore GAAP
- Experience in Costing and Hyperion will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Able to work independently with strong sense of commitment to meeting deadlines
- Career progression opportunity
- Company transport provided from Jurong East (JCube)
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17496
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766