- Contact customer to arrange for appointments for the installation or cut-off of gas pipes / gas water heater or appliances.
- Liaise with Service Crews of City Gas and/or Power Gas on work pertaining to interruption of gas supply, gas leak, fire and explosion.
- Assist in the mobilization of standby personal at all levels on emergency calls.
- Co-ordinate in the dispatching of Service Crews for Residential / Commercial aftersales request
- Co-ordinate in the dispatching of mobile contractors for C&I servicing requests.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Minimum 'O' level
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in call center environment.
- Willing to work on inclusive of Sundays and Public Holidays if necessary or required (8:00am to 4:00pm or from 2:30pm to 10:30pm)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16059
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843