- Support full-life cycle recruitment needs for the business including direct sourcing techniques, consultative skills, and compensation
- Build strong relationships with the various line and functional clients to drive the recruiting process
- Proactively manage candidate pools to ensure a strong positive client and candidate experience
- Responsible for all levels of job role fall under Pharmaceutical (non-manufacturing) eg: Sales, marketing, medical affairs, regulatory, regional/local roles from Junior to Director level
- Effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates
- Manage the offer process for external candidates, including pre-employment screening and offer development
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Business, a related discipline, or equivalent work
- At least 5 years of experience, with 3 years of recruitment/ talent acquisition experience
- Preferably with Pharmaceutical experience, or experience handling all levels of job role fall under (non-manufacturing) eg: Sales, marketing, medical affairs, regulatory, regional/local roles from Junior to Director level
- Direct sourcing and/or recruitment agency experience is strongly preferred
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17498
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766