- Our Client is a well-established European Pharmaceutical MNC.
- Support full-life cycle Recruitment needs for the business including direct sourcing techniques, consultative skills, and compensation, ensuring that every stage from the raising of the initial staff requisition to final appointment is carried out in accordance with global operating procedures and adhere to best practice principles.
- Build strong relationships with the various line and functional clients to ensure the ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting process.
- Proactively manage candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities and ensure a strong positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring life cycle, relationship management will be a critical component of this role.
- Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit. Utilize appropriate selection techniques.
- Effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates.
- Manage the offer process for external candidates, including pre-employment screening and offer development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in Talent Acquisition & Recruitment.
- Possess experience in Recruiting all job levels (Commercial roles, such as Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, etc.) within Pharmaceuticals industry is highly preferred.
- Direct sourcing and/or Recruitment agency experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and writteb.
- Proficient in MS Office application and Social Media/Talent Portal.
- Ability to commit for the entire Contract duration.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Reporting to Resourcing Lead.
- Twelve (12) Months' Contract.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17499.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374