- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the management of assigned clinical service(s) across the continuum of care, and achieving stated outcomes in customer service, volume & financial targets, processes and learning & growth perspectives.
- Responsible for smooth operations of assigned service point(s), including front counter services, administrative/operational matters.
- Partner with Clinician Lead, Clinic Nurse Manager and other stakeholders in achieving clinical, financial and patient satisfaction targets set for the service point(s).
- Develop and implement new business plans and services.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a positive experience for patients along the continium of care.
- Responsible for devising innovative services to continually improve service standards for both patients and staff.
- Manage annual financial budgeting exercise and conduct regular reviews with clinical heads.
- Responsible for the management of Service Associates, as well as the induction, training and development of these staff, such that they are successful in their assigned tasks.
- Responsible for staff recruitment and retention to achieve stable, skilled and motivated workforce and achieve the desired customer and business outcomes.
- Responsible for two-way communication between staff and management and ensure timely dissemination of information, escalation of issues and recommending solutions to problems.
- Participate in committees and other tasks as assigned.
- Degree in any discipline with minimum 8 years’ working experience in Healthcare industry.
- Healthcare operational experience will be strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing Frontline staff.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Possess good analytical, quantitative skills.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17500.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374