- One of Singapore’s Established Hospital Facility
- Work location: West
- You will be supporting and guiding the Hospital in all things infrastructural for the development.
- You will be the infra-arm advising Users on how best to translate their Clinical Services into infra needs.
- You will be communicating with the User Lead, assisting in crafting out project briefs for their Clinical Services.
- Your Users are experts in the day to day operations for their Clinical Services, but they will rely on you to craft the space for them to perform their tasks.
- You will plan, lead, organize and coordinate User Workgroup sessions. Your presence and involvement will guide Users to have fruitful, useful and productive discussions.
- You will work closely with Consultants. You will be the bridge between Consultants and Users, developing Design Options together to arrive at brilliant Design Solutions. You will also ensure that all parties are cognizant of time, and keep to deadlines.
- You will assist the Hospital in reviewing Design Proposals from the Consultants. This includes ensuring design, operational and technical aspects are duly captured and addressed. Of course, acceptable solutions must be within budget.
- You will correspond with the Users, and obtain the sign-offs required before the space is built.
- Should there be changes, you will also follow the protocol set out and raise the required documentation to officialize the change. Therefore, a person with a structured, methodological character is preferred.
- You must be excited about design, particularly healthcare design, and keep abreast of healthcare planning topics and issues. This will allow you to excite the team, push design boundaries, and lead the campus redevelopment in the direction desired
- Degree in Architecture / Engineering / Project Management / Interior Designing or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably with project management experience
- Candidates with healthcare infrastructure project exposure are highly preferred
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good stakeholder’s management skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17503
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491