The incumbent will be responsible for the management of assigned clinical service(s) across the continuum of care, and achieving stated outcomes in customer service, volume & financial targets, processes and learning & growth perspectives.
- Responsible for smooth operations of assigned service point(s), including front counter services, administrative / operational matters
- Partner with Clinician Lead, Clinic Nurse Manager and other stakeholders in achieving clinical, financial and patient satisfaction targets set for the service point(s).
- Develop and implement new business plans and services
- Manage annual financial budgeting exercise and conduct regular reviews with clinical heads
- Responsible for the management of Service Associates, as well as the induction, training and development of these staff, such that they are successful in their assigned tasks
- Responsible for staff recruitment and retention to achieve stable, skilled and motivated workforce and achieve the desired customer and business outcomes.
- Responsible for two-way communication between staff and management and ensure timely dissemination of information, escalation of issues and recommending solutions to problems
- Participate in committees and other tasks as assigned
- Degree in any discipline with minimum 8 years’ work experience in Healthcare industry
- Healthcare operational experience will be advantageous
- At least 2 years of experience in managing frontline staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical, quantitative with strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word / Excel / Powerpoint
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17505
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766