- Research application management and administration of post-award processes in adherence to grantors’ terms and policies.
- Internal and external partners liaison (ethics submission, research updates, enquires)
- Engage and promote research grant opportunities to researchers in the cluster
- Generating reports for research grants analysis .
- Assist in the submission of research proposals to DSRB for ethics review.
- Track ethics reviews and observations for all HBR
- Perform regulatory submission for clinical trial certificate/authorization/notification and clinical research materials application for all clinical trials
- Provide secretariat support for internal committee
- Review DSRB/HSA submissions and liaison for DSRB/HSA audits.
- Perform investigations for research non-compliance and ensure appropriate actions are implemented.
- Assist institutional lead to make necessary notifications
- Provide advice on HBRA as well as regulatory requirements for investigator led clinical trials
- Degree in life science/medicine/healthcare.
- At least 2 years of working experience in research management/administration functions
- proficiency in using different system for data analysis or management.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843