- One of Singapore’s Established Hospital Facility
- Work location: West
- Review written/electronic order form (medication chart, medication record or prescription) to ensure drug prescribed is appropriate
- Perform medication reconciliation
- Provide drug information service to health care professionals
- Involve in clinical services such as attending multidisciplinary rounds and running ambulatory services
- Dispense and counsel patient on medication prescribed by doctor.
- Assign, oversee and closely review the work of pharmacy assistants and technicians
- Participate in Pharmacy education and development programmes (e.g. providing lectures to Pharmacy personnel, other hospital employees, and students on attachments on pertinent topics).
- Perform other pharmacy-related duties or ad-hoc quality departmental projects/activities as assigned by the Director/Reporting Officer.
- Bachelor in Pharmacy from an accredited college of Pharmacy by Singapore Pharmacy Council.
- Min 3 to 4 years of clinical experience
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Possess skills and knowledge of inpatient pharmacy practice.
- Flexibility to work on weekends/public holidays occasionally.
- Candidates who are interested in locum position and are flexible with working weekends can apply.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17513
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491