Responsible for inculcating Design Thinking, Agile and Lean as part of the culture within the Hospital. Partner with People Matters Training and Development Department to develop and engage staff within the Ancillary and Administrative Job Groups within the Hospital.
- Co-development of Quality Improvement Framework and training curriculum
- Coach and facilitate Quality Improvement training and projects
- Work with stakeholders to ensure quality improvement projects are achieved using suitable Design Thinking/Agile/Lean methodologies/tools
- Publication and yearly reviews of the Quality Improvement Framework and curriculum
- Complete quality projects professionally within timelines and budget
- Percentage of quality improvement are achieved using suitable Design Thinking/Agile/Lean methodologies/tools
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Healthcare, Business Management, Education or Engineering
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in any of the following areas:
- Secretariat of Quality Improvement (QI) activities and QI project coordination works in large organizations.
- Design Thinking, Agile Project Management or Lean Management
- Experience in leading and/or facilitating large scale improvement / innovation projects
- Experience in Training and Education industry as an instructional designer or curriculum developer
- Experience in Healthcare is an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17516
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766