- To assist n in the strategic oversight and governance of Centres of Excellence (COEs).
- To strengthen synergies between COEs and hospital programmes’ work plans and coordinate COEs’ involvement in the planning of Campus’ development.
- Annual budgeting, performance management and reporting;
- Business operations and administration e.g. human resource, finance and procurement, space planning and facility management;
- Secretarial support for governance and coordination between internal and external stakeholder
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Experience in the healthcare or public research industry is an advantage
- Excellent analytical, coordination, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work directly with executive leaders and senior management
- Problem-solving orientation; resilience, grit and creativity
- Ability to thrive in complexity and ambiguity
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17517
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766