- Our Client is a well-established Firm, dealing with Consumer Electronics products.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the clients.
- Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.
- Gather sales statistics determine sales potential and monitor the preferences of clients.
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Planning sales strategies and implementation to service outlets of an organization.
- Visit franchised dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Review sales records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Identify with potential corporate clients regarding their needs and advise clients on services and products to support their needs.
- Monitor client preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Resolve client complaints regarding sales and service.
- Oversee regional & local sales channels, keep records of all correspondence, and credit collections.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of Company services and products.
- Educate internal and external parties on operating procedures to ensure high standard of service standards.
- Confer or consult with functional professions to support with clients’ technical requirements and to secure information with clients’ data.
- Represent company at tradeshows, association, networking meetings to promote Company services and products.
- Degree in Business Management.
- At least 5 years in Sales & Marketing and managing Sales Channel Partners, preferbaly from similar industry.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess good business acumen.
- Resilient and able to work independently within a lean and fast-paced working environment.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17522.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374