- Ensure availability of ICT Infrastructure services to authorized users, active directory, print server, mail server, door access system and video conference units.
- Provide general business as usual (BAU) ICT operation RFBC (Ready for Business Check), support to the organisation and perform ICT-related projects as assigned.
- Support ongoing usability of computers, telephony, printers, corporate mobile or BYOD within established ICT standard operating procedure (SOP), inclusive of assist with the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and MAC (move, add and change).
- Assist in ICT peripheral equipment preparation for all meetings.
- Assist in coordinating and conducting user acceptance testing (UATs) and user training sessions, with involved partners, vendors, stakeholders and end-users, and follow-up on issues closely.
- Prepare and maintain the records of incident, software licences and other asset inventory.
- ICT peripheral shopping whenever necessary.
- Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Engineering, or equivalent. Possessing over 3 years of relevant hands-on technical / ICT support experience
- Experience in supporting the following:
- Windows 10, Mac OSX
- Essential applications such as MS-Office, Adobe Acrobat, JavaRT and Internet Browsers
- Avaya telephony, SoundStation and Poly
- Video conferencing system such as Poly and Cisco
- Cloud video conferencing systems such as Skype, TEAMs, Zoom and WebEx
- Basic administration knowledge of systems and servers, phone systems, wireless infrastructure related to network.
- Good command of English and good communication, both written and intra-personal skills.
- Willingness to learn, take ownership and show initiative to achieve desired results.
- (Good to have) Knowledge with Financial Institutional (FI) tools such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Haver and macros.
- This role is on 1 year contract, renewal
- Working location: Raffles Place
- Working hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17524
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239