- Perform daily mending of SCADA for UPW & WWT system
- Perform daily water analysis for UPW & WWT system
- Perform daily checking/inspection for equipment/system
- Perform daily operational consumables replenishment
- Perform daily scheduled/routine equipment maintenance
- Perform monthly samples submission for legal compliances
- Perform planning, executing, controlling and closing for projects.
- Execute project installation, machine modifications and productivity improvements.
- Conduct operational training and maintenance guidance for new joined members.
- Submit daily, weekly, monthly reports to supervisor on time.
- Ensure compliance to ISO Operating Procedures with Safe Practices.
- Any other duties as assigned by Superior.
Systems Include： Ultra-Pure Water (UPW) tanks & supply; Waste Water Treatment (WWT) tanks & discharge; Sewerage (SEW) drainage & discharge; Domestic/NEWater tanks & supply; Process Cooling Water (PCW) tanks & supply; Process Waste Water (PWW) tanks & drainage JOB
- Diploma/ITC in Engineering with at least 3/5 years’ relevant experience Specialist Diploma in Water Technology & Process would be an advantage
- Experience in using SCADA system for process control; in Annual Plant Maintenance; in ISO/RBA audits; in NEA/PUB audits would be an advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693