· Conduct Process audit to ensure line compliance.
· Support and conduct investigation/data analysis for any customer claims.
· Manage and support customer audit i.e. Preparation of checklist in accordance to PMP, ensure the proper integrity of data provided.
· Liaise with production on NCMR meeting and follow-up on the actions taken.
· Manage and participate in the development of process improvement projects.
· Assist in troubleshooting of process and environment issues.
· Ensure compliance to ISO Standard Operating Procedure & 5S compliances.
· Any other duties as assigned by superior.
· Diploma in Mechanical / Material Science / Electrical & Electronic Engineering and any other related engineering discipline Experience
· 1 - 2 years' working experience in a related role
· Basic knowledge on programming languages would be advantageous (e.g. Python, C#)
· Willing to work in a clean room environment
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693