- Responsible for the management of facilities, mechanical and electrical services, and non-clinical equipment
- Responsible for the management of the constructions of new building and maintenance of existing structures
- Development of programmes for planned maintenance and services
- Manage service partners and contractors
- Provide technical advice to user department
- Coordinate fire-safety related activities
- Degree in Engineering / Estate / Facility management
- Certified as a Fire Safety manager / Fire Safety officer / Safety supervisor
- At least 5 years of working experience, preferably in facility maintenance and contract management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact confidently with healthcare staff of all levels.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693