- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of general Accounting.
- Oversee the full Controllership ensuring accordance with FRS and financial policies.
- To ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the closing regime, with the assistance of Shared Services operation, while driving process improvement initiatives to increase productivity.
- Play a strategic role in evaluating financial performances, proactively recommending further actions and supporting the Finance Director and CFO on driving outcomes.
- Ensure compliance to corporate Governance and local statutory requirements.
- CA qualified with a Degree in Finance/Accounting from a recognized University.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in a fast-paced environment with a matrix organisation structure.
- Working experience in Healthcare Organization/Institution/Industry/Hospital would be an advantageous.
- Must be technically sound in Accounting standards/treatments with proven track record.
- Hands on, highly driven, an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with stakeholders across different levels.
- Experience with SAP is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Reporting to Finance Director.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17536.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374