- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- Responsible to support the Head, Operations & Administration to enable Organization’s strategic growth and development.
- The successfull Candidate should have Finance background to take on a wide spectrum of business performance management and financial management responsibilities for the cluster.
- The successful candidate is expected to handle some general administration work.
- Support in strategic development and administration of business performance and financials related matters of the Organization and its cluster.
- Drive organization-wide performance management processes for sharing of best practices for performance improvement and sustainability.
- Manage and coordinate cluster-wide efforts to ensure performance management and its improvement programs are developed and managed using a data driven approach.
- Ensure that financial matters are managed in proper manner, processes and procedures are in compliance with policies and resources are efficiently and effectively utilized.
- Support the department’s business and finance requirements which includes monthly business and financial reporting and review, annual budgeting, fee revision and P&L analysis.
- Support the department’s business performance requirements which includes setting and tracking of department’s key performance indicators.
- Review Program/Project costing and pricing for internal programs and external collaborations.
- Involved in new project evaluation. Undertake strategic business financial planning, evaluate different business development opportunities.
- Assist in Procurement projects as required.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from a recognised University.
- At least 5 years’ of relevant working experience, preferably from Healthcare Organization/Institution/Industry/Hospital.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel; and SAP.
- Strong leadership, writing and analytical skills, and ability to work independently or in a team.
- Experience in leading performance management, planning and financial budgeting.
- Working knowledge with Data Analytics.
- Reporting to Head, Operations & Administration.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17537.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374