- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- You will be part of a team that develops, implements and executes internal and external communications and patient experience initiatives, events and activities to support the paediatric cluster and build awareness of the hospital’s paediatric services to various stakeholders.
- Support the integrated marketing plans for the cluster’s on and off-site facilities. This includes events, social media engagement and production of collaterals to educate the public and broaden awareness of paediatrics to key target audiences.
- Support the paediatric cluster’s overall publicity and communication efforts to meet the objectives of the cluster. You will work closely with other team members in the cluster and hospital.
- Support the conceptualisation and development of collaterals such as patient brochures, posters and event premiums in line with the corporate identity of the cluster and hospital and ensure timely delivery.
- Develop content for the hospital’s social media platforms and monitor posts for evaluation.
- Support and manage internal/external events for the cluster including liaison with external partners.
- Manage all initiatives related to patient experience.
- Support any other communication/patient experience or related projects undertaken by the publicity team, as assigned.
- Update of website/intranet content.
- Any other administrative duties as assigned, including managing the general email account to respond/direct queries to relevant parties.
- Minimum Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations, or Digital Media.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ relavent working experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, include MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge and experience in Adobe Suites, such as Illustrator, Photoshop and/or HTML coding would be highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge in integrated marketing.
- Ability and willingness to work weekends (ad-hoc basis).
- Experience in events management.
- Effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful, meticulous and optimistic.
- Positive, motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Two (2) Years' Renewable Contract.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17538.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374