- As part of the Campus Development in the Hospital, you will play an integral role in shaping the experience of the new Hospital.
- Supporting and guiding the Hospital in all things infrastructural for the development. You will be the infra arm advising Users on how best to translate their Clinical Services into infra needs.
- Communicating with the User Lead, assisting in crafting out project briefs for their Clinical Services. Your Users are experts in the day to day operations for their Clinical Services, but they will rely on you to craft the space for them to perform their tasks.
- Plan, lead, organize and coordinate User Workgroup sessions. Your presence and involvement will guide Users to have fruitful, useful and productive discussions.
- Work closely with Consultants.
- Be the bridge between Consultants and Users, developing Design Options together to arrive at brilliant Design Solutions.
- Ensure that all parties are cognizant of time, and keep to deadlines.
- Assist the Hospital in reviewing Design Proposals from the Consultants. This includes ensuring design, operational and technical aspects are duly captured and addressed.
- Correspond with the Users, and obtain the sign-offs required before the space is built. Should there be changes.
- Follow the protocol set out and raise the required documentation to officialise the change. Therefore, a person with a structured, methodological character is preferred
- Degree in Architecture / Engineering / Project Management / Interior Designing or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably with project management experience
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693