- Aggressive managing of Plant-Wide Health & Safety practices aimed at keeping Occupational Injury & Illness Rates low and downward trending
- Manage the assurance of full local regulatory compliance as well as Company-wide compliance. Ensure the system is in place and measure effectiveness of training.
- Minimizing fiscal loss through hazard recognition and program prevention
- Assisting the Plant Managers and department heads with implementation of Safety Plans, Safety Training Plans, Safety Meetings, Audits & Inspections, Investigations and other related tasks in the plants
- Responsible for assessing the levels of noise, illumination, heat or harmful/hazardous substances in the workplace and the exposure levels of personnel involved
- Supporting incident investigations, dangerous occurrence or occupational disease that occurred within the workplace
- Leads Shift Safety Coordinator
- Degree in safety and health with relevant EHS Management experience in a chemical plant background
- Fire Safety Manager certificate & SCDF experience
- Extensive knowledge in Singapore Security compliance requirements
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to take decisions independently
- Excellent cultural and communicative skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671