You will be part of a team that develops, implements and executes internal and external communications and patient experience initiatives, events and activities to support the paediatric cluster and build awareness of the hospital’s paediatric services to various stakeholders. You will be expected to:
- Support the integrated marketing plans for the cluster’s on and off-site facilities. This includes events, social media engagement and production of collaterals to educate the public and broaden awareness of paediatrics to key target audiences.
- Support the paediatric cluster’s overall publicity and communication efforts to meet the objectives of the cluster. You will work closely with other team members in the cluster and hospital.
- Support the conceptualisation and development of collaterals such as patient brochures, posters and event premiums in line with the corporate identity of the cluster and hospital and ensure timely delivery.
- Develop content for the hospital’s social media platforms and monitor posts for evaluation.
- Support and manage internal/ external events for the cluster including liaison with external partners.
- Manage all initiatives related to patient experience.
- Support any other communication/patient experience or related projects undertaken by the publicity team, as assigned.
- Any other administrative duties as assigned, including managing the general email account to respond/direct queries to relevant parties.
- Preferably Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Digital Media with 2 -3 years’ experience.
- Effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work weekends (ad-hoc).
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17541
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766